She loved the show and came home and downloaded the soundtrack and that is all I have heard since..
I was Thankful the kids finally let me take some pictures of them.. They are not fond of the camera these days
Christmas eve was a great night to celebrate with everyone and do a little gift exchange.
I am so thankful to know that our children have found such great friends in Patrizio family, as have we..
Christmas eve was a nightmare. After our friends left Santa was waiting to make his visit but our kids were so excited they would not go to sleep. On top of that poor Carson had a big of a asthma/allergy/coughing attack. Needless to say Santa finally visited around 12:30 and at 1:30 I was visited by two little boys in my room saying " I cannot sleep" followed by "go to bed".. this cycle went on till 3:30 when I finally got up and went to their room and turned on the tv and set the timer for 1 hr. What do you know in hour Carson came back.. "my Tv turned off" Logan was asleep by now and so I turned it back on for 30 mins, during that point he somehow feel asleep. UGHH. Thankfully they let me sleep till 7:15, where I found them all cuddled in Tatum's bed watching tv.
Santa brought a new 6ft board for the boys to share.. they were both pretty excited..
Grandpa sent the boys some games and apparently it was the right one, cause they were elated!
This little girl loves her Justin Beiber.. Carson had Tatum as his secret Santa so he got her the Justin Beiber perfume/lotion set and this calender.. He knew exactly what to get her!
Jon and I decided to surprise T with a trip home. It was a spur of the moment idea since we had a American voucher to use..to bad the idea turned into a nightmare. Needless to say American was not the flight she took home. We ended up using mileage (which to my surprise was a small amount of mileage needed for the 24, 25, and the 26th..) She flew home on the 26th and returns on the 6th.. I used less mileage to fly her over xmas then i did over the summer..
she was totally confused when she saw her own jacket wrapped up, especially since it has been hidden away in her closet!
What is this......
Good thing She is book smart, cause she has no common sense..
Ahaaa.. I think I get it.
OMG.. THANK YOU... FOR REALS? REALLY??
She was so excited and even more so when we told her she was leaving the next day.. She had to keep it a secret for another day since it was a surprise for Taylor and Jessie as well. But man she ran upstairs to pack so fast.. She flew Hawaiian and they were so good to her. She is no longer and unattended minor so the flight crew does not have to take care of her, but they so did .. They moved her to the very front right outside of first class and gave her a row to herself, she said an off duty attentendent talk to her and was super nice to her... To bad she has to fly Alaska home, where she is an unattended minor on that flight and they still do not give her that kind of attention.
This gift was my favorite gift of the year!! I do not have to hear the little songs that go along with their games anymore and they can all listen to their own music in the car!!
All in all we had a wonderful Christmas. I am more thankful and blessed each day and look forward to the New year..
No comments:
Post a Comment