Saturday, September 10, 2011
Aloha..
WOW! What a whirlwind this has all been. Last I knew Jon was in Hawaii for an interview and I was packing to head to Prineville to camp with our friends, fast forward 45 days and my house is a wreck, I am down one car (already shipped out) and people are hosting going away parties. We are offically headed to paradise for our new adventure! Jon and I both very excited to move back to his "home" and he is even more excited to raise the kids the way he was raised. We have a new home to move into in the Ewa Beach area, just about 15 mins from Ko Olina resort. Really all I cared about was that there was a target close by!! I got my wish... Now as for the kids... Tatum is now in 5th grade and about to turn 11 next month. She is taking this very hard and the only thing she is excited about in this move is her new soccer team. That being said she will be trying out with 2 teams that are amazing and travel a ton. We are very excited for her and the opportunity and the coaches are looking forward to meeting her. Logan, is now 3rd grade.. playing his first year of football and loving it. He could really care less about the move and just want to get over to the beach. Carson, oh our little smart a$$.. Jon and I finally realized who he is.. he is a mix of his uncle Bobby and my Uncle JR.. ALways messing around, joking, playing tricks on people. That kid is a riot, but a handful. He just started 1st grade and he to is excited for the move. Jon will leaves in about 8 days and the kids and I will follow at then end of the month with my mom and Aunt in tow. We cannot wait to start our new life and we promise to keep you all updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you are documenting your journey and sharing it with us. I can't wait to follow you on your new adventures.. and I will bug you for new updates!! Sad to see you go, neighbor :-( xoox
ReplyDelete