Sunday, October 14, 2012

We survived..


Tatum had her birthday party last night and it involved 6 girls sleeping over... Now we have done sleepovers in the past and we all know how they usually end.. Mom doing all the work and constantly telling the girls" please go to bed".. I am not sure if it is age or what, but there was none of that. Our intentions were to have a true camp out in the back yard with a fire pit and all, but we forgot the log for the fire pit.. Oops.. We did however get the tent up and BBQ for dinner.. The girls had a photo scavenger hunt and it was such a big hit they did it again this morning. It was funny to see them running around the streets last night with their lanterns and cameras.. I gave them a list of things to do or find and take a picture with. They had  40 mins to accomplish the list and off the teams went. Here are some of the pics

                                                              Find a purple flower

                                                                Find the number 12

                                                                  make a pyramid
  funny face by with ocean background.. was to late to see the ocean, but it is right behind them
                                                                Picture on a slide


                                                            Picture smallest to Tallest..



They girls watched a movie (50 first dates..)  and had brownies/ice cream instead of cake since T does not like cake and then headed outside to "hang out" .. they were hilarious to listen to and what was even better was the fact that they were all asleep at 12:30!! No one woke up till 7 and I didn't have to get up till 7:30 to start breakfast.. If only every party was smooth and easy like this..
                                                  T and her friend Lindsy from soccer
                             a great mix of school, soccer and our only friend from Oregon..

                                                Lauryn, Ari ( from soccer) and Lindsy
                                                                    T and Mykaela
                                        I just realized I think I only put 11 candles on.. oops
Everyone loves eggs, bacon, Cinnamon rolls, Portuguese sausage and fruit.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment